From Princess To Queen: Self-Love Day: We work to make an impact within our communities. Click to learn more
According to the World Health Organization, mental health is defined as a state of well being in which every individual realizes his or her own potential, can cope with normal stresses of life,can work productively and fruitfully, and is able to make a contribution to his or her community. 22 percent of youth experience a series of mental illness in a given year.
FROM PRINCESS TO QUEEN: SELF LOVE DAY
The goal of Princess To Queen: self-love day is to teach junior high and high school girls how to love themselves, to bring awareness to mental health illnesses among the youth and to give resources that will prevent mental health illnesses. This is not only a community event, but a partnership fundraising event that assist with raising funds for youth programs within non-profit organizations , schools and faith based organizations.
THE OVERALL PROGRAM:
- Speed mentoring sessions
- Mental health workshop
- A self-care room
- A Self-love panel discussion
Please note that programming can change according to the organization needs and population.
BRINGING SELF-LOVE DAY TO YOU:
If your an organization, school or non-profit and would like to partner with us to bring self-love day to your youth; Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include in the email details about your organization and how this event will benefit your youth. Someone will get back to you about partnership details.
- Served over 100 middle school and high school girls in the pass 2 years
- Disturbed over 100 educational books
- Decreased mental health illnesses percentage of inner city youth by 15%
- Increased parent and child relationships within the inner city by 10%
JOIN OUR SELF- LOVE DAY CAMPAIGN :
Help us by participating in our self-love day campaign and with your on-going generous contribution you can support with the following needs:
- Gift giveaways for 200 youth and parents
- The distribution of meals on that day for our youth
- Sponsor a book for a child: Giveaway free inspirational books to our youth
- Resources to expand globally: We are going international
Click the donation button below and make a small contribution starting at only $10
YOU CAN NOW DONATE THROUGH CASH APP: $selflovedayevent
Help us reach our goal of $2000 for next years event to impact the lives of the inner city youth
A Few Photos and Video Below of our pass events: